SWIMMING POOL SOLAR HEATING
Why choose POOL DUDEZ for your solar pool heating?
- Over 1000 happy customers
- Installation takes less than a day
- Fully trained teams
- Authorised Installer for AQUAFLO SOLAR panels
- All pipes on wall are bracketed with the use of proper pvc pipe clips
- All systems installed with all 3 necessary valves
- Piping on roof and around the panels are always done in black to match the panels and look neat and tidy
- Over 20yrs of experience in swimming pool heating
- All systems are graded and plumbed correctly to ensure optimum heating
- Technicians are knowledgeable and professional and can assist with any question or concerns
The Energy Efficient Choice
Over the last few years the use of solar panels to heat swimming pools has become ever more popular. This has seen an influx of many inferior panels offering unrealistic warranties and no back-up service.
At POOL DUDEZ we offer top quality solar panels to heat swimmming pools, combined with correct and professional installation.
We have heated thousands of pools of all shapes and sizes, using both the proven Heliocol and Aqua Flo solar panel. Our quality solar panels are manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene. Heliocol is also the only solar system certified with ISO 14001, which is more stringent and meets not only quality control standards, but environmental standards.
These are some of the advantages of utilizing solar energy for pool heating:
- There’s no charge to use sunlight. …
- A solar pool heater is reliable. …
- Solar energy can save you money. …
- Pool heaters can be set up almost anywhere. …
- Solar systems are good for the environment. …
- Solar energy is the way of the future.
The Aqua Flo solar panel system is an efficient collector of the free energy available from the sun.
The panels are mounted onto the roof of your home, or other suitable structure, and clean filtered water is passed through the panels during the day time, by means of your existing pool pump.
The water rushing through the panels collects the irradiated heat from the sun and is returned to your pool as warmed water. This process is continually repeated throughout the day.
You can control the temperature of your pool by switching the bypass value on and off to achieve your perfect temperature.
Our systems include a non-return valve to protect your pump and filter from back pressure when the system switches off. They also have a vacuum release valve to ensure all pipes and panels are drained when switched off. This ensures that there is no risk of freezing during the winter, giving you a hassle free solar system.
AQUA FLO solar panels features:
- Aesthetically pleasing solid type panel (no gaps between tubes)
- 218 tubes per panel
- Large panel surface 3080mm x 1350mm
- Custom sized panels available to suit your roof
- UV stabilised for longer lifespan in the sun
- Resistant to hail, frost and chemicals
- Suitable for use with saltwater chlorinators
- Auto draining with vacuum breaker to prevent freezing
- Bypass value for temperature control
- High quality PVC non-return valve to protect your pump and filter system
- All pipes and fittings are black for maximum efficiency and neatness
- No extra monthly running costs
- Modular for easy upgrades
- Can be installed on almost any type of roof
- Technically superior with a proven track record