Your pool stays fresh and clean with HTH sanitizer products, designed to effectively guard against bacteria, algae, and other organisms.
Chlorine performs two functions in our pool water. It kills harmful bacteria in the water (sanitises) and burns up the dead organic matter (oxidises). Chlorine is the only sanitiser that leaves a residual in water that protects against additional contaminants as they are introduced into the pool. There are two types of chlorine sanitisers; non-stabilised and stabilised.
HTH Granular provides effective and reliable chlorination economically. It kills algae and bacteria instantly on contact. It can be used as routine daily maintenance or as a shock treatment.
– Keeps pool water sparkling and blue
– Fast acting; instant kill formula
– Destroys harmful germs, algae and bacteria
– Can be used for shock treating
HTH POOLIFE HIGH STRENGTH CHLORINE (3.5KG+0.5KG FREE) 4KG
Kill algae and bacteria
Test your pool water using Test Strips, maintain your pH at 7.2 – 7.6
– In the early evening, dose your pool with 250g of HTH Granular for every 50 000 litres of water
– Repeat daily or every second day – maintain chlorine residual between 1 – 3ppm
FEATURE AND BENEFITS
• Kills algae and bacteria.
• Quick dissolve.
• Fast acting.
• Can be used as a shock treatment.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Chlorine is an oxidizer and considered dangerous goods. Keep out of the reach of children, use only as intended and away from flamable liquids. See side of packaging for further details.
Do not inhale, wear protective clothing when using the product. Always read the instruction for correct pool dosage.
Store in original packaging, in cool dry conditions, out of direct sunlight , away from flammable liquids and out of the reach of children.