self-priming circulation pumps
The BADU®Galaxy all-plastic, self-priming pool pump range offers commercial pool pump quality for residential pools. The pump has been German engineered to ensure durability, superior performance, and quiet operation.
Speck Pumps continues to set standards for the future by using 100% recyclable plastic which is environmentally friendly. The pump can be installed 3m above or below water level. The pump must be installed on a flat surface that would not flood in heavy rain.
- Extra-large leaf strainer basket for less frequent maintenance.
- A choice of union fittings available as an optional extra.
- Plastic components are 100% recyclable.
- Total electric separation.
- Temperature stability up to 60°C.
- Fully factory tested.
- New 2 part easy screw on/off lid.
- Self-priming capabilities for extremely fast priming.
- Available in three sizes to suit all pool applications.
- Stainless steel shaft when fitted with the Fasco motor.
- 48 month ex-factory warranty under normal operating conditions from date of purchase.
- Motor speed approx. (rmp) 2840
- Max. Water temperature (°C) 60
- Max. Casing pressure (bar) 2.5
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||VOLTAGE||POWER OUTPUT P2|
|TECHNICAL DATA||BADU®Galaxy 16||BADU®Galaxy 19||BADU®Galaxy 23|
|Inlet / outlet connection (Rp)2*||63/63 or 50/50||63/63||63/63|
|Rec. inlet / outlet pipe, PVC-pipe, d4)*||63/63||63/63||63/63|
|Power input P1 (kW) 1~230V||1.50||1.55||1.75|
|Power output P2 (kW) 1~230V||0.751)||1.101)||1.501)|
|Rated current (A) 1~230V||4.80||6.30||9.50|